Monday, June 28, 2010

Twisting words to prove something else – Very Usual of Kasey Chang


Apart from ranting, another thing, I see Kasey Chang does well is the twisting of words to make them mean something else!
We are talking about his latest “Copy & Paste” Rant!
Recently, he accused me of copying “TVI Express Boot Camp Announcement” At first, he didn’t even know that I copied and assumed me for “stealing” and this is what his quote was:
“UPDATE: Darn, next blog entry on his blog is a carbon copy of a TVI Express announcement! For a guy who claims TVI Express has a code of conduct, he sure isn't following it... See the note at the bottom of the annoucement page at TVI Express.com?”
(And yes Kasey Chang, I’m copying your comment here because you have been shamelessly copying mine. Ethics? You DON’T even deserve to talk about them.)
See the note at the bottom of the annoucement page at TVI Express.com? – Clearly, he is trying to say that I stole it from TVI Express website. How IGNORANT?
And when, I indicated in my blog about his ignorance of my statement which was mentioned right before the copied announcement and which clearly reflected that I’m indeed copying from TVI Express site (http://emjay07.blogspot.com/2010/06/tvi-expresstraining-boot-camps-europe.html) about their ongoing boot camp and called it his ignorance for missing that statement, Kasey Chang twists the whole thing and here’s what he says:
When I pointed out that TVI Express has a "do not copy" sign at the bottom of the announcement page, his reply was:
"My last blog entry sure was copied from one of the announcements (about currently ongoing TVI Express Europe Boot Camp) by TVI Express on their website but DARN, my ardent critic Kasey Chang missed my comment right above the copied and pasted announcement which stated “Have a look at the announcement below I am copying for those who have not yet viewed it on TVI Express website” and mistook me for missing the end note from TVI Express."           - My Comment (Please note Kasey “COPIED” it from my blog)                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
So he admits that his copy was DELIBERATE AND INTENTIONAL, not an accident. He claims it's okay to ignore the 'do not copy' as long as he is doing it to "help" TVI Express. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he did not see the "do not copy" sign, his reply was "I did see it, I did it any way".”
Hah, good twisting of words. I pity him!
And well, in regards to his own point, how much credence should Kasey Chang be given when he is pasting stuff from my blog and well many random websites every other day while pointing at them and blogging immaterial of the fact that he is himself copying?? Those, who have seen his blog site, would know he has mastered the craft of Copy & Paste by now and yet, raising fingers at others amuses him.

No comments:

Post a Comment